{"id":68,"date":"2016-09-24T22:46:38","date_gmt":"2016-09-24T20:46:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/?page_id=68"},"modified":"2016-10-07T23:34:39","modified_gmt":"2016-10-07T21:34:39","slug":"lassaterei","status":"publish","type":"page","link":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/lassaterei\/","title":{"rendered":"Lassaterei"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>To the west of Ku\u017aniczysko, towards Biedaszk\u00f3w, there were few buildings as the settlement, which belongs to the property of the monastery of Trzebnica. The property was bought by Georg Lassat in 1624, then he expanded\u00a0it and transformed\u00a0into grange. Hamlet was named from his owner as Lassaterey, then Lassaterei. After the death of Lassata, grange was taken\u00a0over again by the monastery and assigned to Ku\u017aniczysko.<\/p>\n<p><!--more--><\/p>\n<p>In XVII century in Lassaterei started large-scale production of\u00a0flax yarn. Soon in Ku\u017aniczysko other people also started cost-effective\u00a0production. Until year 1743, every year\u00a0each farmer delivered\u00a0one\u00a0spool of thread yarn to monastery (51 units\u00a0total) and three people to work at the\u00a0monastery. Two other farmers delivered yearly 28 units total.<\/p>\n<p>In 1845, in Lassaterei were 4 houses with 30 Evangelic residents and one\u00a0Catholic. There were two\u00a0weaving looms, and\u00a0in the village were three more and also dye-works.<\/p>\n<p>Until years 1880-90 every farm had own field of flax or hemp, at least 1 acre (currently 40,5 ares). Harvest of flax took place in autumn, then flax were dried in large\u00a0bread ovens, after baking breads. The bread oven\u00a0in Lassaterei was the largest\u00a0in those days &#8211; at the same time it baked 16 bread\u00a0loafs.<\/p>\n<p>During spinning, sang\u00a0a song about king Frederick William III and queen Luiza or other and older song also about the king.<\/p>\n\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>To the west of Ku\u017aniczysko, towards Biedaszk\u00f3w, there were few buildings as the settlement, which belongs to the property of the monastery of Trzebnica. The property was bought by Georg Lassat in 1624, then he expanded\u00a0it and transformed\u00a0into grange. Hamlet was named from his owner as Lassaterey, then Lassaterei. After the death of Lassata, grange [&hellip;]<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"parent":0,"menu_order":40,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","template":"","meta":{"footnotes":""},"class_list":["post-68","page","type-page","status-publish","hentry"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/68","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/page"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=68"}],"version-history":[{"count":9,"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/68\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":122,"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/pages\/68\/revisions\/122"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/kuzniczysko.silesia-hammer.com\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=68"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}