The history of the bank begins in the years 1830 to 1845, after a very intensive mining of copper in Kuźniczysko and Czeszów, and processing it in Masłowiec and Czeszów. Then begins the “golden age” for Kuźniczysko.

Creation of a new wood wool factory and resort, resulted in rapid increase of tourists and patients and also the demand for banking services. The patients in addition to therapy, also liked the entertainment, which was needed cash. As well, the wood wool factory had to make cash transactions. Settlements with employees takes place at this bank. Last large cash flows took place in the 30s and 40s of the past century – due to the change in the function of the factory.

The building was used until World War II, but it was burned in January 1945 by Soviet army entering the village. It’s last owner was Ms. Kaczmarek.

The creation of such building in the village in the early XIX century was an unprecedented event.