Lassaterei

To the west of Kuźniczysko, towards Biedaszków, there were few buildings as the settlement, which belongs to the property of the monastery of Trzebnica. The property was bought by Georg Lassat in 1624, then he expanded it and transformed into grange. Hamlet was named from his owner as Lassaterey, then Lassaterei. After the death of Lassata, grange was taken over again by the monastery and assigned to Kuźniczysko.

Wood wool factory Humboldsau

June 6, 1842 by royal rescript signed company agreement and creation of wood wool factory and resort. Joseph Weiss (owner of paper mill in Zlote Hory) inspirated by research results of notable german naturalist, geographer, researcher, traveler – Friedrich Wilhelm Heinrich Alexander von Humboldt’a – patented his invention and deployed it in Humboldtsau, which belonged to Kuźniczysko. This was unprecedented event on the world.

The last bell

First bell (C tone) in Kuźniczysko was founded by pastor Jahann Nazari in 1610. The bell hung in pine tower built into church, which was built about 1450 by Catholics. Next two bells were cast in Wrocław in 1792 – tone A and B. They hung in 1805 in new dome tower of larch church built in 1709 by Evangelics.